• What is the IAGG GARN Network?
Established by the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), the GARN Network aims to promote research on health issues related to aging, in order to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of old people around the world. The network gets together the world’s best research centers dedicated to biological and clinical gerontology, in order to:
- foster scientific development in
geriatrics and gerontology research around the world,
• IAGG GARN actions
These are realized in cooperation with academics and
researchers who bring their expertise and last results on key geriatric issues.
• How to join the IAGG GARN Network? Centers involved in Biochemistry • Pathology • Genetics • Psychology • Neurosciences • Pharmacology • Geriatrics • Psychiatry • Social sciences • Geriatric specialties • Molecular/cell biology • Nursing • Neurology • Radiology • and other activities related to aging research and treatment. To submit your center's candidacy, please fill out a questionnaire on-line. The application file will then be submitted to the Scientific Committee for final selection.
• Network Directory
Use this link to consult the list of centers that have joined the Network. You can also make a selection by alphabetical order or by specialties.
• IAGG GARN News Releases
Each News Release is dedicated to a special theme such as dementia, Alzheimer's disease, frailty, nursing homes etc.
• IAGG GARN Past Newsletters
• How to contact IAGG GARN Office or receive IAGG GARN News Releases?
Constance de SEYNES - Executive Assistant
IAGG GARN Office
c/o Faculté de Médecine - Institut du
Vieillissement, 37 Allées Jules Guesde, 31000 Toulouse, FRANCE
Page updated September 22, 2015